Top Posts & Pages
- Dubai Mall Butterfly Photos
- UAE Sea Kayaking
- A reason to get up in the morning - because the surf is likely to be better
- My Cateye ABS Halogen to Cree LED Project
- 3D Printing - Trangia Fuel Bottle Adaptor Tool
- Kayakers Guide to Um Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah
- 2011 Wadi Bih Adventure Race 7th Jan
- Spring 2011 Nepal Kayaking Trip- Proposed Itinerary
- UAE Mountain Biking
- BMC Trail Fox TR02
- Arabian Adventures beach Bike Fettling Canoesport Cycling Events Feel Free Kayaks Gear Gear Information Lets talk about..... Mountain Biking Mountaineering MSR My Music Nepal News P&H Sea Kayaks Photography Platypus Press Coverage Pyranha Road Biking Sea Kayaking Surf Top Tips Travel Uncategorized Video Werner Paddles White Water
Category Archives: Mountaineering
In this months Outdoor UAE my article is on ways to improve your first aid kit. James has kindly produced a PDF version of the article for folks to download and use. Enjoy Ian
I’ve had a really interesting couple of days. Firstly my first radio experience on Thursday morning and then a day and a half helping out on the Adventure HQ shop floor. The radio was a completely new experience, the shop floor of an … Continue reading
Adventure is something I know I’m passionate about, I can feel myself get animated when I talk about it. It inspires me, motivates me, makes me laugh, smile or even cry when I see people affected by it. Looking back … Continue reading
This is my solution to the problems of mobile phones for those of us who play outdoor games. Keep your smart phone safe by using a cheap phone, a waterproof case that works and 2 sim cards on one number.
EDITED due to vodpod not working “The “French Spider-Man” Alain Robert last night conquered the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa.
Today I was part of the team that evacuated an injured walker from high in Wadi Ghalila and I feel fortunate to have witnessed such selfless hard graft and co operation from the large team that completed the task so … Continue reading
Breaking News: Walker injured descending Stairway to Heaven, dozens of local mountaineers go to assist
Yesterday afternoon (30/1/2011) a walker descending from the Stairway to Heaven, Wadi Ghalila, RAK, suffered lower limb injuries after falling in scree.