Top Posts & Pages
- Dubai Mall Butterfly Photos
- UAE Sea Kayaking
- A reason to get up in the morning - because the surf is likely to be better
- My Cateye ABS Halogen to Cree LED Project
- 3D Printing - Trangia Fuel Bottle Adaptor Tool
- Kayakers Guide to Um Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah
- 2011 Wadi Bih Adventure Race 7th Jan
- Spring 2011 Nepal Kayaking Trip- Proposed Itinerary
- UAE Mountain Biking
- BMC Trail Fox TR02
- Arabian Adventures beach Bike Fettling Canoesport Cycling Events Feel Free Kayaks Gear Gear Information Lets talk about..... Mountain Biking Mountaineering MSR My Music Nepal News P&H Sea Kayaks Photography Platypus Press Coverage Pyranha Road Biking Sea Kayaking Surf Top Tips Travel Uncategorized Video Werner Paddles White Water
Category Archives: Nepal
First published in 1991 the Third Edition of the White Water Nepal Guide is now available. This iconic rafting and kayaking guide book has seen a thorough update and there are some significant changes. Firstly the original author, Peter ‘Green … Continue reading
The latest Outdoor UAE is out, June 2011, and includes my article ‘Rivers Running With Positive Karma’ about our kayak trip to Nepal.
Following my recent trip to Nepal https://ianganderton.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/rivers-running-with-positive-karma-nepal-kayak-trip-spring-2011/ here is some of the travel info you wont find in the Lonely Planet Guide.
If you dont fancy reading my ramblings cut to the chase, scroll down the post and watch the 4 minute 20 second photo slide show with music at the end of the post What a fantastic couple of weeks. Obviously … Continue reading
For those who are interested here’s the outline plan for our trip to Nepal.
Following this post https://ianganderton.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/new-music-for-nepal-trip-required-please-help/ here is the conversation that ensued on facebook – surnames have been removed to protect the innocent 😉 There are some fantastic recommendations in there, just hope Dubai’s Virgin Megastore has them in stock, enjoy